Singer Kelly Rowland has shown she has been able to lose her baby weight fast, revealing a 70 pound weight loss just four months after giving birth.
The former Destiny’s Child singer looked amazing in thigh high boots and a little blue romper and proved that she had what it takes to drop the dress sizes after the birth of her son Titan only four months ago.
34 year old Kelly shared he post pregnancy weight loss story with Extra in New York and gave away the secrets to her weight loss success.
For Kelly Rowland, the key to he taught tummy and slight waistline is all down to fitness classes with SoulCycle and the help of her fitness trainer Jeanette Jenkins.
Kelly Rowland told Extra: “Jeanette Jenkins is the secret, SoulCycle is the secret.”
Kelly added: “When I go in there and it’s the wee hours of the morning she is a great secret, so motivational.
“Jeanette comes in with so much energy and this huge smile on her face and you can’t help but to get excited about working out.”
But it is not just about working out for Kelly who also let Extra know that she had changed he eating habits to help her to slim down and tone up with her very own personalised diet plan that is based around eating healthy food for 80 percent of the time, while the remaining 20 percent allows her to eat what she likes.
“The 80/20 rule is all the way real, 80 percent of the time you eat those foods giving you nourishment, you’re eating clean,” Kelly told Extra.
She added: “And 20 percent of the time, have guacamole, a tonne of it like I do, and a margarita and maybe queso too.”
But while Kelly has clearly been focusing on getting back into shape over the past four months she has also had her hands full looking after a new baby in the family, but this is something she is clearly relishing.
“I think the best part of being a mom, actually it’s being Titan’s mom, Titan is a pretty incredible kid,” Kelly said.
Weight loss, motherhood and Kelly continues to push forward with her career and she let Exta know that she is busy putting together her next project.
“I’ve been in the studio,” Kelly told Extra, adding: “Paris Fashion Week gave me such inspiration, it turned me on as far as my creative sense.
“I feel like it really gave me a jolt. So I was racing back to the ‘States and racing back to LA so I could race to the studio.”