Welcome to my delicious fat burning Mediterranean inspired vegetable soup.
Living in Portugal we are often eating a lot of Mediterranean vegetables many of which I absolutely adore.
This Mediterranean Vegetable Soup came about because I was using what was left in the fridge and was fancying something a little different and this is the result of my experimenting.
This recipe does a lot of portions and as such works out at just 273 calories and with it making six portions this is just 45.5 calories per portion!
- 140g Onions
- 220g Broccoli
- 45g Celery
- 215g Courgette
- 150g Pepper
- 2Tbsp Greek Yoghurt (fat free)
- 250ml Vegetable Stock
- 3 Medium Garlic Cloves
- 1Tsp Chives
- 1Tsp Mustard
- 1Tsp Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Start by peeling and chopping your onions and garlic. Chop your broccoli into medium sized florets.
- Clean your celery and chop it up into medium pieces.
- Slice your courgette and peppers into medium slices and add it along with the broccoli, celery, garlic and onion into the soup machine.
- Add the Greek yoghurt and seasoning. I prefer this soup smooth but if you prefer you can have it chunky. Also, if you prefer your soup to have more of an Italian feel replace half the courgette with fresh tomatoes.
- Now set your soup to go and come back when it beeps.
Total Calories = 273
Total Calories Per Serving = 45.5