Welcome to my fat burning mint pea soup.
I love minted peas and often have them as a side dish when I am having pie and mash or with some new potatoes and a salmon steak.
But more and more people are now having them as a soup and with peas being a speed food for weight loss and helping you lose fat, it makes an excellent choice.
In this soup I have gone for a creamy soup, yet it is still a very bright green so beware!
It comes in at 65 calories per serving and this batch will make you three servings.
- 480g Frozen Green Peas
- 120g Onions
- 1Tbsp Greek Yoghurt (fat free)
- Handful Fresh Mint
- 3 Medium Garlic Cloves
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- This is a very easy recipe! Start by peeling and dicing the onion and garlic.
- Then place them in the soup machine along with the frozen peas.
- Add the Greek yoghurt, chop the fresh mint and place the seasoning in the soup machine.
- Then put the soup machine to work. Once done check the thickness and if you need to add some extra stock. I prefer my soup thick but you may prefer yours thinner.
Total Calories = 195
Total Calories Per Serving = 65