If you are looking for a recipe that tastes amazing and is low in calories and burns fat then look no further than my tomato and pepper speed soup.
I have always been a huge tomato soup addict and this just gives your tomato soup an amazing kick from the peppers. It makes your tomato soup taste a little sweet, and then when you add some oregano it is the perfect Italian soup.
You could add more Mediterranean vegetables to it if you wish, but I find that it is perfect just the way it is.
Peppers and tomatoes are both very low in calories, are fat burning foods and can aid rapid weight loss.
The soup works out at 342 calories and makes 6 big portion sizes. This means that for every serving it works out at 57 calories a portion.
Also, because tomatoes carry a lot of water, they stretch to more portions and it makes it a better economical choice.
So dig in and enjoy this low calorie fat burner!
- 750g Fresh Tomatoes
- 315g Pepper
- 115g Onions
- 1Tsp Coriander
- 1Tsp Chives
- 1Tsp Oregano
- 2Tsp Mustard
- 1Tsp Paprika
- 2Tbsp Quark (fat free soft cheese)
- 100ml Water
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
- Salt & Pepper
- Firstly peel and then dice the onion into small pieces. Then chop up the pepper into medium sized slices.
- Secondly chop up the tomatoes into quarters and place into the soup machine along with the onion and pepper.
- Add your quark (or use Greek Yoghurt) if you prefer and then add your seasoning.
- Once you have finished preparing it, set up the soup machine and then get ready to dig in!
Total Calories = 342
Total Calories Per Serving = 57