This one is for adults only and anyone who loves the creamy rich taste of Baileys is going to adore this baileys cheesecake recipe which is only 4 Syns per slice!
If you are looking for a dessert to serve at a special occasion but don’t want to break your diet then this one is a must, it can even be made the day before to save you any stress on the day.
There I no need to go for fancy toppings or decorations with this one as the flavours do the talking for themselves and nothing tastes quiet so decadent as this Baileys cheesecake.
If you are not counting the calories then add in more biscuits for a thicker and juicier biscuit base!
- 10 Butter Biscuits
- 1 Egg White
- 2 Sachets Lemon Flavoured Sugar Free Jelly Crystals
- 450g Quark Skimmed Milk Soft Cheese
- 250g Very Low Fat Natural Cottage Cheese
- 250g Very Low Fat Natural Fromage Frais
- 5 Tbsp Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees and prepare a 20cm cake tin by greasing and lining it.
- Make the base for the cheesecake by putting the biscuits into a food processor and blending them until they are a crumb.
- In a bowl beat the white of an egg and then mix in the biscuit crumbs until they are all wet.
- Press the biscuit crumb into the base of the cake tin, making sure that it is as even as possible.
- Cook the base for about 10 minutes and then set aside to cool.
- Start to prepare the filling for the cheesecake by dissolving the jelly crystals into 280ml of boiling water and then leave to cool.
- In another bowl combine the quark, cottage cheese and fromage frais and beat together until they are smooth.
- Stir into the cheesecake mixture the Baileys then leave in the fridge until you are ready for it.
- Once your jelly has cooled then beat the liquid jelly into the cheese mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the biscuit base and place in the fridge for at least two hours to chill before serving.
Syns = 4 Per Portion Plus Using Healthy Extra For The Cheese